Saturday, October 24, 2009

RICH YUNG REPORT: Limited edition Nokia N97 mini RAOUL


Nokia will launch after October 29 a limited edition Nokia N97 mini RAOUL in only 1000 units and for Singapore market for now.

The kit will include a special back battery cover with fashion house RAOUL signature stripes, a leather pouch and leather dangler.

The whole package is sold in a big leather bound box, all for about $590. It can be pre-ordered now from Nokia Singapore.

If you’ll buy this limited edition you will receive a complimentary RAOUL Gold membership with 25 euro credit, which can be traded on your next purchase in their boutiques.

In addition Nokia will grant you a 25 euro voucher to show how much they appreciate you buying the fashion package.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to the Nokia flagship store in New York City six days ago, and picked myself up a N97 for $699. With tax it was over $750, so this phone wasn't cheap. I am a a Nokia fanboy, and heavily involved in the S60 user community here in NYC, so my purchase was motivated by wanting to own Nokia's latest and greatest flagship phone. There's an incredible amount of buzz in the blogosphere about this phone, and Nokia through WOM World is promoting the N97 big time. I also attended the N97 Launch party in NYC, so I felt I should commit by giving this phone a shot. The phone looks great. At first I was set on buying a black N97, but I walked out of the store with a white N97. The salesman told me I made a right choice, and showed me his white N97. In fact, most of the sales associates @ the Nokia store opted for the white model. Interestingly, I was at the store on launch day, and all they had were the black models, but it seems the white models are selling better.


christmas stocking fillers