Thursday, November 27, 2008

RICH YUNG REPORT: Louis V Sneakers, Pastelle, The Air Yeezy’s


Here is a special message from Kanye! He talks about his new line of Louis V Sneakers, Pastelle, The Air Yeezy’s and a possible tour next summer. Check it out!

Via: Kanye West Blog

I’m gonna start releasing some of the pieces online starting in January. The jacket from the AMA’s, the Warrior hood that I wore at the Dior show and this one here. I actually designed this one and the jacket from the AMA’s less than 3 weeks ago! I’m really happy with them! Sidebar: The Louis Sneakers are coming out REEEEETARDED and the Yeezy’s drop in march. Sorry for the wait. I swear to you guys all I do is work on design when I get off stage. I want to and will be the real thing. I will not just be a “celebrity designer.” Shit has to be good!!! Another shout out to the Kids from the lines Public School and Sandinista, my personal 2 favorites this month , you got busy! Today is a great day, I’m in Amsterdam at a really dope hotel overlooking the river. I got some sleep on the plane so I should have my voice back a bit better. Whoever saw the promo I was doing this week could tell I was beat and my voice was dead but I still had to get up there and do my job. All the controversy aside, life is great. I’ve already started conceptualizing a tour idea for next summer. I want to do it in the round (perform in the middle of the arena). Ok, gotta bounce, more press to do.

0 comments: